Policies & Procedures
The Centre must hold policies which influence and allow for the smooth running of the Centre. All policies are held centrally and are available to you as a paper copy on request. Policies include Child Protection, Equal Opportunities, Behaviour Management, Anti-bullying and our Disability Equality Scheme. We follow the Local Authority's Policy for admissions.
We have trained staff and a policy on the identification of, and arrangements for, children with special needs. For more information, please download our Special Educational Needs Information below.
We Create a calm, safe and stimulating environment in which children can play and learn together.
We aim to:
- Ensure that every child enjoys positive, social relationships and feels included in the school and community
- Encourage respect for the individual
- Work closely with parents
- Create an enabling environment and positive relationships
- Support children to develop a caring and considerate approach to others
- Ensure consistency of approach to behaviour management
- Data Protection Policy : ( Data Protection Policy .pdf )
- Admissions Policy Nursery and Playgroup.pdf
- Behaviour Management Policy.pdf
- E-Safety Policy.pdf
- SEN Information Guide Dec 2017.pdf
- Special Educational Needs and Inclusion Policy 2017 - 2018.pdf